Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Another Milestone

I am officially a Pixels2Pages affiliate!  That means that if you click on the link to the left on my blog to join Pixels2Pages, and sign up for a membership, you will become part of an amazing group with "Pixies" who are licensed trainers in Panstoria Artisan, and Historian (also former Storybook Creator and Memory Manager).  Every month you get a bunch of Blueprints (page layouts) and Pixie Dust (mini digital content kits), as well as access to all of their tutorials, tips and tricks, challenges, etc., as a part of your membership.  The possibilities are endless with the guidance of the Pixies!  And, if you sign up for a membership by clicking on the link in my blog, I will get a small commission.  So thank you in advance!

Also, I am a heritagemakers.com consultant.  So should you decide that online scrapbooking is for you, you can click on the link on my blog, which will take you to the Heritage Makers website, and when you sign up for a membership, I will be your consultant.

Look for information in the future regarding Our Memories For Life.  Heritage Makers/Youngevity's new Traditional Scrapbooking Line with none other than Rhonda Anderson, former co-founder of Creative Memories.  There is a banner on the left that you can click on, but right now, it takes you to the same place as the Heritage Makers banner.  I will update the link when Heritage Makers adds Our Memories For Life products to their page

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment